‘You know what? I want my own’! Mom, stepdad to ‘love and care’ their kids

BILLIE ANDERSON, N.J. — It’s been nearly six months since her daughter’s birth, and it’s not just because of her work: “I’m going to love and care for her and make sure that I’m the best mom that I can be.”

The first thing that Bill Anderson did after her daughter was born was take her to the doctor to see if she had any problems.

“I think the doctor said, ‘Oh, that’s okay.

I think it’s normal.

It’s normal that we’ve got your little girl,'” Anderson says.

“She had her first spurt of growth right away, and then the second one.

So I just thought, ‘We’re doing good.

We’re doing great.

I’m doing great.'”

She says the two pregnancies have been wonderful.

The doctors, however, weren’t impressed.

“The first one was really good, and the second was not as good,” Anderson says, explaining that the first was “really, really good,” while the second looked “not so good.”

It was a “big, huge mistake,” Anderson explains.

She was told by the OB-GYN that the second pregnancy was “not as good” and should be aborted.

“They thought it was just one baby,” Anderson said.

“It was not.

It was two babies.”

It turned out that one baby, with the same age as her, had a chromosomal abnormality.

Anderson and her husband, Mark Anderson, both had the same diagnosis and the same surgery.

But when they gave birth to a girl, the doctors told them, “You know, you’re going to need to have a third baby.

It made her feel good, Anderson says now. “

Anderson says she told her husband that she was going to get a second surgery and that she would not want to do another one, so he gave her the $10,000 cash gift and made her the sole beneficiary of her daughter.

I have three kids,” Anderson tells PEOPLE. “

Now I’m a mom to three.

I have three kids,” Anderson tells PEOPLE.

“And I love them.

And I love the babies.

I love my kids, and I love everything about them.”

And while she had to go through what many other moms have to go thru, Anderson was able to see that “it doesn’t have to be this way.”

And after that, she says she “felt like I could do whatever I wanted.”

Her daughter, Grace, was born at the end of June.

“I’m just so proud of her,” Anderson, 48, says of Grace.

“There’s not a day that goes by where I don’t think about her.

It doesn’t get any better than that.”

Her daughter, who she named Grace Grace after her late sister, Grace was born on July 10 at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City.

Her father, Mark, who was also born at Mount Sill, was able, thanks to the gift of a check, to get her a new birth certificate and even a hospital bed.

“When I saw the hospital bed, I thought, This is amazing,” Anderson recalls.

“Because I’ve been waiting for a couple of weeks for my daughter to have her first sleep.

And she woke up and said, Mom, I want to sleep on the bed with you.”

As the first two pregnancies continued, Anderson said she “just kept pushing.”

“I told them that I thought it might be normal for them to have two babies,” she said.

But her family has been “really supportive,” Anderson explained.

“All of my friends have been really supportive, and so are my parents, and they’ve even gotten in touch with the hospital.

They’ve said, I think that’s a great decision, and we’re going in the right direction.”

When Grace’s birth was celebrated with a party in New Jersey, Anderson and Mark were there.

She said she was “stunned” at the response to the party.

“Everyone was so happy, so happy,” Anderson told PEOPLE.

And then she says that “there were tears in the room.”

After Grace was delivered, her father and mother went to the hospital, and when Anderson and others were left behind, the couple was told that Grace would have a “good, easy birth.”

“It’s like we were so surprised,” Anderson recalled.

“But then I realized that they were really worried about us.

And that they thought that we would be able to give Grace a baby.

So they thought they had to give her a baby.”

While they waited for Grace’s baby to be born, they were also “going through the birth plans and going through the other births,” Anderson continued.

“We went to a hospital, went to another hospital, we went to [another